Formed in 2008, MCube Capital acquired the business of Beekman Helix India (BHI) and started providing advisory and investment management services to clients, developers & investors in the Indian real estate market. BHI had commenced its business in 2006 to support the Indian real estate FDI approved projects with its institutional capital. BHI grew rapidly by managing a portfolio of investments across PAN India.
MCube Capital is now a part of MCube Group, a corporate group that specializes in providing a full spectrum of financial advisory and investment management services to its clients across the globe.
MCube offers funds as equity and mezzanine with a well-defined time horizon and an agreed rate of return. Considering recent changes in Government Policy, MCube will soon be providing debt through its own NBFC.
MCube Capital’s Investment Focus
MCube Capital’s current focus is to
- Invest with established developers
- Invest only in projects with all requisite approvals in place
- Partially developed deals where the current institution or fund investor wants to exit due to market conditions or fund life compulsions
- Help developers provide an exit to their current investors by providing liquidity but in a more secured position with significant current pay
- Acquire finished assets wherever possible (may or may not be stabilized)
MCube Capital for your Investments needs!
- Focused on developing and investing in socially and economically viable real estate projects
- Brings in US and European real estate expertise. Forming long term partnership with developers to provide capital, technology and strategic advise
- MCube is operational since 2006 (earlier as BHI) and is a key player in the market
- Group of core professional from Finance & RE industry
- Group has already handled more than a dozen FDI investments amounting to approximately USD 1.6 bn and AUM USD 4.0 bn for Indian Markets
- MCube has been successful in repatriating most of its investments in the Indian real estate space
MCube Capital Track Record
- MCube Group has already handled more than a dozen FDI investments amounting to approximately USD 1.6 bn and AUM USD 4.0 bn for Indian Markets.
- MCube has exited, all (but one, partial repatriation achieved) of the first round real estate investments, it made in India during the 2006-2009 period.
- MCube’s institutional Clients Include: US Insurance Companies, US and European Pension funds and Sovereign Funds.
- MCube successfully exited most of its India deals while outperforming the market.